If you are searching for any of the bail services in orange
county and surrounding counties in California:
Look no further. We can help you at Binder's
Here are some consumer bail tips that may help you in the
1. Make sure you only deal with a licensed bail agent. Ask to see
the bail agents license and identification prior to any bail transaction.
2. Make sure the bail agent charges you only legal rates. As we discussed in Why Use Us, bail agencies in the State of California charge
the same 10% premium (If the bail amount is $10,000.00, the premium charged is $1,000.00).
Any additional charges should be itemized and explained to your satisfaction.
3. Make sure you are given itemized receipts for all charges.
4. Make sure you are given copies of all signed contracts and agreements.
5. If financing is provided, make sure you understand the terms of the financing
agreement prior to signing and be sure you are given copies of anything you sign.
6. Make sure the bail agent you contract with will be available to you after the
posting of the bail bond. Part of what you pay for is service. Any professional bail agent
will be available for questions or concerns throughout the entire process, not just until
the check is deposited.
As an informed consumer, you have the right to walk away from any transaction prior to
signing any binding contracts. Make sure you feel confident in you bail agents
ability to deliver what he/she promises. Go by your gut instinct. If it feels right, it
probably is. If it does not feel right, walk away and call someone else.
We at Binders Bail Bonds pride ourselves on being professional, straight forward
and honest. For immediate assistance, please feel free to contact us 24 hours a day at 1-800-957-2245. We can also be reached through our Contact Us
or Email Us.
At Binder's Bail
Bonds, you'll discover an easy to use, information packed web site. Click here to learn more about bail.
Home | Our Mission | About Us | Why Use Us | Frequently Asked Questions | Consumer Tips | Attorney Referrals | Contact Us | Other Links